To Michael My Paradise ♥
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to share my Heart, Soul, Love, thoughts and Poetry, (if not my poetry it will be noted) Dedicated to Michael ♥ whom I Love forever and beyond always ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantasy Land ♥♥

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin:Dee
Admin

Fantasy Land ♥♥ Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Land ♥♥   Fantasy Land ♥♥ EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 1:14 am

I will be posting my new fantasy soon Wink ♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
https://tomichaelmyparadise.forumotion.com
Admin

Fantasy Land ♥♥ Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Land ♥♥   Fantasy Land ♥♥ EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 1:20 am

Grown & Sexy

I stood there pouting with my arms crossed and said,"What are you gonna do? huh? spank me." Michael stood there with his soulful eyes and smiled the sexiest smile I have ever seen and said "among other things" in the most silkiest voice I ever heard.I'm usually not the swooning type but that shit was FIRE! It took all I had to keep standing straight let alone stand! but my body betrayed me,I was wet,insanely so.My mouth threatened to drop in utter shock.I was turned on and burning up,sexually excited you name it.And all this without him even touching me! Yep I was done for.....
                                 He closed the gap between us in four quick steps and placed his arms around my waist firmly but gently pulling me to him.He was hard,harder than steel and I relished the feel of him against me.He placed his soft lips on mine and lightly kissed me for a few seconds.I whimpered when he pulled back keeping his arms locked tight around me.Staring deeply into my eyes he bit his bottom lip.My knees went weak,good thing he was still holding me.I was a pile of mush.He's very intoxicating...just to be in his presence you'll be on a natural high.Whenever I'm with him I'm always on a natural high.He grinned and moved us over to the small plush couch(did I mention we were in our bedroom)the fire was burning in the fireplace and it was storming like crazy outside.Clothes? what clothes? they melted off at the command of his smoldering stare.Well all my clothes except for my cotton white underwear.I seriously don't remember taking them off or having them ripped off.....hmmm..... Wink
                                  He was still dressed in his long white button up shirt which was half undone and black pants.He got on his knees and peeked up at me."I said no underwear anymore,remember?" "Yes" I said in a whisper."You know what that means?"he said in his silky tone."No ,not really", "It means I'll have to spank you later." Fuck.My mouth was all agape.He had that wicked grin on with lights dancing in his eyes and Oh,how I Love this man for all eternity and beyond! He ripped,yes ripped my underwear off and kissed my 'Hello Kitty' tonguing my clit and licking my lips.I threw my head back moaning and ran my fingers through his hair.I don't know how I was able to stand.Michael kept working his magic on me then I came and came again! He looked up at me with a dark hungry gaze and said "Get on the bed." Oh.Hell.Yeah.....I complied and padded (more like hobbled)over to the bed naked as the day I was born.Got on it and sat up on my knees missing his touch already.He stood in front of me and I tore his shirt off and threw it.He tugged at his zipper until it came undone.'Mike Jr.' sprung free and he was finally gloriously nude.Sweet Jesus! I was in awe of his dancer's body.I bent my head at an angle and took as much of him as I could into my mouth.God,I Love having him in my mouth! Fuck candy! He taste so much better! I'm hooked on his brand Wink I sucked his cock and ran my tongue over and under it,twisting both my hands at his base at the same time.I flicked my tongue over his tip and over the hole and I was rewarded with some of his pre-cum.Yummy! He squealed."Damn girl,I forgot my name!" He was pulling and rubbing my hair and scalp as I pleasured MY King.He was on the edge,so I stopped sucking and licking his cock then moved to his balls,taking them both into my mouth alternating between licking and sucking.Pleasuring him was arousing me so much,I was having an orgasm while I served him.I finished sucking and licking his balls then blew on his cock gently giving it little kisses.He hissed "Shit! Baby girl!,I'm about to cum!" I took him farther into my mouth sucking him harder and squeezing his booty.He yelled,"I'm coming,"then shot his delicious cream all down my throat.I swallowed every last drop,Mmmm...Damn I wanted seconds and thirds,I'm a greedy mofo.ONLY Michael can pull the freak right on out of me."That was PERFECTION!" he said grinning and glowing with his sexy self."I aim to please,My Love," I said shyly all of a sudden.
                                        He bit his bottom lip and helped me up.Next thing I know he bent his head down and started kissing my breast swirling his tongue over my right nipple then my left nipple.I couldn't form a coherent thought,let alone speak.I was lost in the pleasure he was giving me.Soon as he was done sucking and kissing my breast,we made our way over to the bed.We both got on our knees on the bed.I turned around and held on to the headboard.He came up behind me and kissed my shoulders and neck while holding my waist.I wiggled my ass and felt him grow harder.He took one hand off of my waist and placed his delicious cock inside of me.We moaned in sync and he rocked hitting all my sweet spots.He got my ass speaking in tongues! He said "My favorite place in the whole universe is to be inside of you." Gah.That was hot! I wiggled my ass back against him hanging onto the headboard,He reached around and started rubbing my clit and used his free hand to squeeze,rub and pinch my nipples.God,that felt so damn good! I was hitting high notes left and right...Damn the neighbors! I don't give a flying fuck!Michael was moaning and squealing lifting his hips swirling his cock inside of me.I bent over and rested on my elbows and he hit new spots that sent me over the edge.I started screaming as my orgasm approached and I was coming hard! I let go of the headboard and grabbed my breast as I came.I clenched my pelvic muscles tight milking his cock for dear life.He jerked and moaned holding my waist firm and shot his hot cum inside of me,then he kissed my shoulders.He stayed inside of me awhile longer,he knows he's gonna get me pregnant Wink Turns out 'Doggystyle' is my fave position Wink of course any position with Michael is my favorite position.Oww! The funny thing is I don't even remember what I was mad about?! He hugged me from behind and said "So,are you ready for round 2?"  Hell Yeah!
                                By Delilah Young (aka Dee Dee Diamond) side note:I didn't include spanking Wink that's for another fantasy Wink
Back to top Go down
https://tomichaelmyparadise.forumotion.com

Fantasy Land ♥♥
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
To Michael My Paradise ♥ :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: